LOVE MY POETRY

LOVE MY POETRY

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Theres a new world..(written by Brenda Moultrie) 5/04

This is a song I made up while holding my 4 month old grandson Dallas on my chest ..we would do this for hours at a time..we would fall asleep for hours ..I still sing to him and he is 6 years and 10 months old...
__________________________________________________________________________________
There's a new world somewhere, they call the 7th sun
and if you ever go there, tell them you're the one..
You're the one that makes me happy, you're the one that brings me joy.
then you tell them that you are my baby boy...
My baby boy, My baby boy

then you tell them that you are my baby boy..then you tell them that you are , you are my shining star .then you tell them that you are my baby boy..
___________________________________________________________________________________
my grandaughter Dellaney (Dallas's 5 year old sister) would want me to re-dol the song and put in girl and boy ...I do when I'm singing it to both of them....

No comments:

Post a Comment