LOVE MY POETRY

LOVE MY POETRY

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MISSING YOU..BY Valerie Ordaz

I never really loved you,
but I know that you loved me.
You always used to tell me,
but my love for you I could not see.

You wasted all your time,
and I don’t know what for.
I told you it was over,
and I walked out the door.

As I was walking down the street,
I felt something so wierd.
I felt a feeling so intense,
it was something that I feared.

I stopped and took a look around,
and nobody was there,
so I just took the liberty
to ask someone who cared.

So I looked for my angel,
and looked straight up above,
and there it was telling me
that this feeling so intense was called love.

He told me to take care of it,
and hold on to it very tight.
For this was just the feeling
that I had learned to fight.

He told me to go back,
to heal his broken heart,
and tell him that this sweet love
will never fall apart.

As soon as I got there,
nobody was home.
So I knocked a few more times,
and thought he was alone.

Everything was open,
so I walked through the door,
and saw him and a note,
lying on the floor.

It said he couldn’t go on,
that he was really scared,
that all his love had gone to waste,
that it had just been torn.

I threw myself on top of him,
and told him to wake up.
For I had just discovered,
something that was called LOVE.

That I had always loved him,
but I just never knew.
That all the time he told me,
I felt the same way too!

But I guess I got there too late
to tell him what I felt.
I knew that this would happen,
but I just didn’t know how.

My heart has been torn up,
I don’t know what to do.
To continue with my life,
or do the same thing too.

You left me all alone
with this love I feel for you.
But I know we will finish this,
cause this love was made for two!

This is sooooo sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment